The Bachelor of Arts/ Com. / Sci./ Computer Sci., are the most popular courses under the University of Mumbai. The five-year course is broken up into two years of Junior college and three years of Degree College. State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education conducts Exam for Second year of Junior College. At the Degree level the University of Mumbai conducts the third year examination.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION TO BE ATTACHED ALONG WITH ADMISSION FORM.
F.Y.B.A. / F.Y.B.Com. / F.Y.B.Sc Class
- Original H.S.C. Mark sheet + 3 attested Photo copes.
- Original Leaving Certificate + 2 attested Photo copies
- Students who are passing as Private Candidate are required toattach Original PrivateCandidate Certificate + 2 attested Photo Copies.
- Students passing H.S.C. examination from other than Maharashtra State are required to getEligibility Certificate from University of Mumbai and submit Original copy with Original H.S.C. Mark sheet, Original Migration Certificate and their 2 attested Photo copies.
- 4 stamp size latest photographs.
- If there is any gap in academic career ‘Gap Certificate’ is required to attach along with itsPhoto copy with admission form.
- Students who have granted the admission is required to submit 3 self-addressedEnvelopswith Rs. 5 / - stamp.
STUDENTS FROM OTHER COLLEGES
- Original copy of No Objection Certificate along with its Photo copy from concerned college.
- Last year’s Original Mark sheet + 2 attested Photo copies.
- If there is any gap in academic career ‘Gap Certificate’ is required to attached along with its photo copy with admission form.
- Students who have granted the admission is required to submit 3 self addressed Envelops withRs. 5 / - stamp.
NO FAILURE STUDENTS WILL BE ADMITTED IN THE SAME CLASS FOR NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED AFTER SEEKING AN ADMISSION.
- Students who have been granted the admission is required to submit 3 self addressed Envelops withRs. 5 / - stamp along with fees.
- Students must submit Group Insurance Form duly filled up at the time of admission.(Attached to this booklet).
- Students of F.Y.B.Com / F.Y.B.A / F.Y.B.Scare required to submit the ENROLLMENT FORM duly filledup within four days from the date of admission.
- All the students who have been granted the admission should submit their BOARD CERTIFICATE alongwith 2 attested Photo copies before the month of December, i.e. 24th December.
- Students belonging to the Reserved Category (SC / ST / NT / SBC / OBC)and having the income less than /equal to Rs. 1,00,000/- are required to submit he Govt. of India Scholarship Form before31st August. (Proof required).
- Students belonging to the Reserved Category (SC / ST / NT/ SBC / OBC) and having the incomemore than Rs. 100000 are required to submit the freeship Form before 31st August. (Proof required).
- Students are requested to preserve at least 10 attested Photo copies of The mark – sheet,leaving certificate & board certificate along with them Before submitting original certificate to the office.
- All the admission is provisional and requires the approval of appropriate competent authorities before they are confirmed. All admissions are valid only for one academic year and will have to be renewed by a fresh application every subsequent year.
- The Principal reserves the right to cancel admission given to any student on the ground ofunsatisfactory attendance for Lectures, tutorials, practicals and assignments, if any,unsatisfactory performance in examination, misconduct or for any other special reason which, in his opinion is sufficient for the purpose.